Hire an FAA-certified drone pilot
Grand County Drone Pilot is the first and only FAA-certified/licensed (Part 107) UAS pilot in Grand County, Colorado with a fleet of advanced, professional-grade drones and the legal capability to also conduct flight operations at night. Cumulative flight operations experience exceed several hundred miles flown. No injuries, no incidents—ever.
The sky’s the limit when it comes to aerial photography and/or videography:
• Commercial Marketing: photoshoots, commercials, video and print advertising
• Events: epic footage of backcountry skiing/hiking, races, weddings
• Real Estate: property surveys, photos, videos, tours from the air
• Infrared Inspections: generators, power lines, communication towers, roofing/siding, ice dams, chairlifts, treatment ponds, construction sites
• Property: crop health, mapping, livestock tracking, course fly-throughs
The drone pilot is a holder of an FAA Part 107 Certificate and all commercial flights comply with the rules set forth by the FAA for UAV/UAS flights within the United States. If needed, town or city permits can be filed along with FAA waivers/authorizations depending on the project and timeframe. Holder of a 14 CFR § 107.29 daylight operations waiver. Flights can be optionally insured up to $25 million dollars.