Need an FAA-certified drone pilot?
Grand County Drone Pilot is the first and only FAA-certified/licensed (Part 107) UAS pilot in Grand County, Colorado with a fleet of advanced, professional-grade drones. Cumulative flight operations experience exceed several hundred miles flown.
The sky’s the limit when it comes to aerial photography and/or videography:
• Commercial Marketing: photoshoots, commercials, video and print advertising
• Events: epic footage of backcountry skiing/hiking, races, weddings
• Real Estate: property surveys, photos, videos, tours from the air
• Infrared Inspections: generators, power lines, communication towers, roofing/siding, ice dams, chairlifts, treatment ponds, construction sites
• Property: crop health, mapping, livestock tracking, course fly-throughs
The drone pilot is a holder of an FAA Part 107 Certificate and all commercial flights comply with the rules set forth by the FAA for UAV/UAS flights within the United States. If needed, town or city permits can be filed along with FAA waivers/authorizations depending on the project and timeframe. Flights can be optionally insured up to $25 million dollars.